Journal of Academic Ethics
1. Contributors should abide by the requirements of the manuscript contract; in order not to affect the fairness of the review, please do not add any information about the author in the electronic file of the paper.
2. If the paper is a joint work of two or more people, the author must jointly sign the submission authorization, and the contributors must notify others when they sign the submission agreement, and the manuscript can only be submitted with the consent of the co-authors.
3. The author of the thesis needs to guarantee that the content of this thesis has not been published or distributed in any way; if the content of this work uses the copyrighted materials of others, it has obtained the consent of the copyright owner or complies with the academic use regulations, and is included in this work. Indicate its source.
4. Contributors need to confirm compliance with relevant laws and academic standards before submitting the manuscript, and bear the responsibility for the article; if it involves falsification, plagiarism of other people's or the author's own works, and other violations of academic ethics, this journal will not be published, and the article will be published by the publisher. Announcement withdrawal.
5. If a manuscript is submitted more than once, the journal will not accept the author's submission within two years, except that the author bears the relevant legal responsibilities; the case of multiple submissions of one manuscript includes the title of the paper is different but the content is similar, and it has been published in the journal. Published in other publications, or contributed to this and other publications at the same time.
6. In order to respect the rights and interests of this journal, if the author wants to reprint, reprint, translate or reproduce in any other way the articles that have been included and published, he must first obtain the written consent of this journal.
1. This journal is funded by the Ministry of Education and does not accept publication for commercial purposes.
2. In order to respect the rights and interests of this journal, if others want to reprint, reprint, translate or reproduce any articles that have been included and published in this journal, they must first obtain the written consent of this journal.
3. The contributor's request for retraction must be submitted in writing and the reasons for retraction must be stated; if the request for retraction is made during the field review stage or after review and adoption, the contributor's contribution will not be accepted within one year.
4. The executive editor is responsible for the confidentiality of the information of contributors and reviewers.
5. If the executive editor is a contributor, he must refrain from handling matters related to his own submission, contacting the relevant materials of the manuscript, or participating in the discussion of the manuscript, and his work shall be arranged by the editor-in-chief.
6. If there are any of the above academic ethics issues, the journal will convene an editorial committee to deal with it; once the editorial committee accepts reports of violations of academic ethics, it will deal with them in a fair, professional and confidential manner, and keep confidential and protect the good faith whistleblower.
Journal Review Specifications
1. After the submitted papers are sent to the editor-in-chief, the assistant editor will assist in numbering and filing, and create anonymous manuscripts and exclusive folders.
2. "Formal review" by the assistant editor and preliminary screening by the editor-in-chief. If the article is too short, does not meet the requirements of the APA paper format, or obviously does not meet the academic requirements of the journal, the editor-in-chief will draft the reason for rejection, and the assistant editor will issue a rejection letter.
1. If the paper conforms to academic standards and has a certain academic level, it will enter the substantive review process of the manuscript, and the editorial board will recommend reviewers with relevant expertise for a two-way anonymous review.
2. After compiling the review list, the editor-in-chief will send an invitation letter, and the assistant editor will send the manuscript for anonymous review.
3. The author's manuscript will be sent to at least two experts and scholars for anonymous review, and the author will be invited to revise according to the review comments.
4. When the initial review is unanimous, the editor-in-chief may directly decide the review results.
5. When two anonymous reviewers disagree, they will be sent to a third anonymous reviewer for review, and the editorial board of this journal will make the final decision. In addition to focusing on the requirements of academic rigor, the characteristics of this journal are also considered